[mythtv] Scheduler problems - "This program does not match current program listings" - And more...

Rickard Borgmäster doktorn at sub.nu
Mon Feb 6 20:23:42 UTC 2006

Hello,

Lately I've been experincing some oddities with scheduled recordings.
The last one I just discovered, I've never seen this message before.

I want to record tonights episode of "Drickbart", so set up a single
record. Seemed fine. But then I went to upcoming recordings, and see this:

http://doktorn.sub.nu/blandat/drickbart.png

As you can see, the recording was not assigned to a tuner, and at the
bottom a message appears:
"This program does not match current program listings"

If I change the type to "find one" it will appear correctly in the
"upcoming recordings", but it I change it to "any", it disappears
completely from upcoming.

There must be something wrong with the scheduler, since I have problems
with other programs too.

Check out this screenshot:

http://doktorn.sub.nu/blandat/upcoming.png

The screenshot is taken efter the 1st episode of the new season "Floor
filler" was broadcasted. It recorded fine, but for some reason MythTV
thinks that it has already recorded the rest of the season aswell. While
it would be really fantastic if that was true, it's obvious that's not
the case.

As you can see in the recording schedule settings:

http://doktorn.sub.nu/blandat/schedule.png

Duplicate check method is set to "Subtitle and description". Further,
you can see in the upcoming shows list:

http://doktorn.sub.nu/blandat/showings.png

...that neither subtitle nor description is identical between the
showings. Thus, there must be something else triggering a "false
positive" here.

Best regards,
Rickard Borgmäster