[mythtv] DVB: Save last viewed channel + source

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:42:41 UTC 2006

A quick question for the developers concerning saving the last viewed
channel. I don't know if the feature is included or not in the current svn
versions (yes, too lazy to look at the code) but I was wondering if along
with the channum the cardinput.name was also saved.

My setup uses a rotor and I've specified my "detault input" as sat A. If I
view live TV and move the disk to sat D (say 30 degrees away from sat A) and
exit, the input for sat D doesn't get saved as the default. This presents a
problem when for some reason the backend dumps or you are forced to exit
livetv because of a bad channel the next time you enter it goes all the way
back to the default sat A.

- Mark.