[mythtv] Preview images in mythweb

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 01:12:14 UTC 2006

On 2/3/06, Colin Guthrie <mythtv at colin.guthr.ie> wrote:
> Specifically, I want to create an AJAX Remote Conrol module that will
> use the Network Socket Control capabilities to remotely control your
> frontends.... That way you could be e.g. viewing the listings and click
> a button that changes to that channel on a given frontend... would be
> pretty handy for web tablets that could act as a glorified remote control :)

I may be way off here, but is this similar to the myth wifi remote
thing that someone wrote?

Whilst I would prefer most stuff to be part of the 'official' myth
packages and therefore encourage you to go ahead, it may be worth
taking a look at what is existing.  It doesn't do AJAX though from
what I can tell.

Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.