[mythtv] Ticket # 1043: Internal DVD Menu Support

stanley kamithi skamithi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 17:07:09 UTC 2006

 I'll borrow pirates of the carribean via netflix at some point, and see
what's going on.

if there are any other dvds that are very problematic, let me know and i'll
add the movie to my queue.

I'm testing the code on every movie i borrow from netflix and trying to
resolve the issues that I encounter.