[mythtv] MythRoku - trying to mimic mythfrontend frame seeking

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Feb 2 12:11:41 UTC 2006

> I notice that I've also got a few other type values in my db:
> In recordedmarkup I also have -3 and 3.
> In filemarkup I also have 6.
>
> I'd be interested to know what they are too.

mythtv/libs/libmythtv/programinfo.h

Look for the MarkTypes enum.  The MARK_CUT_END, MARK_CUT_START, and
MARK_BOOKMARK marks are not used, I originally intended on moving them
out of the recorded table and into recordedmarkup, but never did.

I think I quit saving scene change info in the table as well, so I don't
think MARK_SCENE_CHANGE is used either.

For info on how myth retrieves the various pieces of info about a program,
look in programinfo.cpp, there are method in there for retrieving and
setting the cutlist and bookmark as well as generic methods for writing
marks to the recordedmarkup table (commercial skip marks, seektable/positionmap
marks, etc.)

--
Chris