[mythtv] DCT-6200 firewire capture fubar? (was Re: [mythtv-users] Aspect/Zoom Override Menu UI

Scott Doty scott at ponzo.net
Wed Dec 6 16:33:15 UTC 2006

Sorry for the top-quote...just a quick note...

Firewire capture seems broken.  There's been some talk of it on the user
list

(Subject: [mythtv-users] Clipped video from Motorola DCT-6200)

where it is suggested that we check with the cable provider.

I'm all for that, but I wanted to confirm that there hadn't been a recent
change to the firewire capturing code.  This is preparatory to wading in and
larting the firewire code into submission, if it turns out that the cable
box is the problem.

So...has there been any recent changes to the firewire capture code?

Thanks!

 -Scott