[mythtv] Transport/network IDs are not set for DVB-S (breaks audio-only channels)

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Thu Aug 31 13:09:44 UTC 2006

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:

> I've implemented this for dvb-t, but not for dvb-s
>
> What method did you use to scan? 'full scan', existing transport scan
> or some other method.

I did "Full scan of existing transports"

> If they both receive the same set of channels then assign the
> same datasource to both cards.

They don't have exactly the same set of channels - one of the tuners is a
BTTV card plugged into a Sky decoder by S-Video, so it gets most of the
free channels and some of the encrypted ones (and controls the sky box
through LIRC), the other tuner is a DVB-S card which gets all the free
channels and no encrypted ones.  So there is overlap between the tuners,
but it's not identical.

--

  - Steve