[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] Ticket #2272: incorrect title in mythweb display

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Thu Aug 31 00:41:59 UTC 2006


Jack Snodgrass wrote:
> 
> Are you 100% sure about:

>Bruce Markey wrote:
>> Here is an inexact patch based on my half-assed guesses at PHP

Hey, I also put the "unset" before an "else" after an "if"...

> $tmpprog =& 
> $Scheduled_Recordings[$data['channum']][$data['starttime_unix']][0];
> that fails on my box.
> 
> 
> $tmpprog = 
> $Scheduled_Recordings[$data['channum']][$data['starttime_unix']][0];
> works... I think that =& fails because $tmpprog is null prior to running 
> the
> $tmpprog =& 
> $Scheduled_Recordings[$data['channum']][$data['starttime_unix']][0];
> command....  It is ok for the $program =& line because $program exists 
> already.
> 
> once I changed it to $tmpprog = ....
> the code seems to work.

Thanks (I think =). I'll leave to Chris to get the code right.
The key is that the listings info should only be updated if
the schedule item is a match for the station, time and title.

--  bjm
 
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: mythweb-notlisted2.diff
Url: http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/attachments/20060830/895f85bf/attachment.diff 


More information about the mythtv-dev mailing list