[mythtv] Current SVN DVB-S zapping problems (diseqc?)

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Tue Aug 29 15:36:19 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 29. August 2006 15:59 schrieb Yeasah Pell:
> 3) The good log shows the card with a relatively solid lock, whereas the
> bad log shows the card bouncing around between a locked state and a
> carrier-only state.
That is exacly what I am seeing at mythtv osd.

> Please try this: set the spectral inversion values for your multiplexes
> (or at least the ones that you are using for testing) to the explicit
> correct value (instead of auto), and see if it gets any better. (In the
> db, the inversion field has one of three possible values: '0' for no
> inversion, '1' for inverted, and 'a' for auto -- anything else,
> including NULL, gets treated as auto)
Setting inversion on two test multiplexes to 0 results in the same error no
(LMS) only (l--). Signal does not anymore vary between 20 and 60%. It stays
between 33 and 37%.
Setting inversion to 1 results in mythbackend complaining about discarding PES
packets and a mythbackend crash.

So this seems not to be exactly what searching for.

Lukas