[mythtv] Eskil's shoutcast patch for current svn?

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:32:31 UTC 2006

On 8/29/06, Eskil Heyn Olsen <myth at eskil.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-07-30 at 11:32 +0200, Peter Kornhuld wrote:
> > That would be cool but i ment, that no cover is shown anymore. Even when i
> > play my other mp3-music, "AlbumArt" only shows a questionmark. There is a
> > image  within the folder and without the patch the covers are shown.
> Fixed, there's a new patch on http://eskil.org/mythtv which also is
> updated for latest svn's new music database schema.

will your patch work for other streaming radio stations like live365?
(I've got one station that only has a live365 stream which I use
mplayer or XBMC to listen to).

I'm going to upgrade to SVN tonight, so I may apply your patch.

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -