[mythtv] UK DVB-T radio recording/LiveTV failing (SVN 10943)

Stuart Auchterlonie stuarta at squashedfrog.net
Mon Aug 28 15:20:47 UTC 2006

On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 01:15:27AM +0100, Nick wrote:
> Annoyingly these broken recordings are still entered in the recorded
> table, even though they have failed to record (this is surely a bug?).

This is a bug, which I believe already has a ticket open.

> I ran dvbscan to check service IDs etc and they agree with the channel
> configuration, so I'm not too sure what the problem is. Have any other
> UK DVB-T radio users observed similar behaviour? InteractiveTV is
> enabled (this used to work and give the radio station information as
> designed), and I can't see any obvious DVB tickets on SVN

It's definitely working at the moment, the best thing to do is
to test it using livetv.

Possible the only thing to stop it from working would be if the channel
is being identified as a tv channel, not a radio channel, but this is
highly unlikely.

Stuart