[mythtv] Mac Accel compile issues

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Mon Aug 28 06:14:14 UTC 2006

> I gave tha patch a try, and had mixed results.  CPU Usage was cut
> significantly, however the video was all green and blocky.

	Thanks for trying!

1) The frontend log doesn't reveal anything to me

2) Green & blocky sounds like what I was seeing
before I updated videoout_quartz.cpp to be
compatible with the YUV stride buffer changes
(r10782:10900).

Maybe check that everything is up to date,
or do a distclean/svn update/svn status?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au| "Peacemaking is our profession"
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia |Motto of Burpelson Airforce Base