[mythtv] LCD progress bar scaling with imon device

Otto Kolsi otto at kolsi.fi
Sun Aug 27 08:42:18 UTC 2006

I have a frontend with SilverStone LC11M case, including the LCD
display. Previously I had patched/modified lcdproc 0.4.5 that I recently
upgraded to "standard" version 0.5.0 which now includes the driver and
support for the imon device.

After the upgrade, the scaling of progress bar in the second line of the
LCD has gone wrong. Previously myth showed progress bar with characters
'----' and that filled the whole display (when near 100%).

Now the progress bar is shown with characters '#####-' where the last
characters seems to indicate minor value, before it changes from '-' ->
'#'. This is fine.. but in addition, the scale has gone wrong and now
the new progress bar only fills half of the available characters in the LCD.

Any ideas where this can be fixed? Is the myth or lcdproc
configuration/code issue?
--
   Otto