[mythtv] Mythweb status screen fix

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sat Aug 26 17:04:20 UTC 2006

On Saturday 26 August 2006 17:31, Tom Lichti wrote:
> I've been using Firefox since .2 release (when it was called Minotaur,
> then Phoenix), so I know that is not the problem. What I don't
> understand is why I seem to be the only person who has the problem.
>  I guess I don't need to make a patch.

Tom, maybe you can take a screenshot of what you see. For the rest of us the
content doesn't run into each other - everything is nicely spaced.

The HR is only displayed when the client browser doesn't have css working. It
only exists for that reason, to separate the content when the css layout
rules aren't used.

Looking at the css used, it's all fine and legal aside from the use
of -moz-border-radius. So there is no reason it shouldn't display correctly
in a standards compliant browser.

If there is a genuine problem of course we'd like to fix it, but first we need
to rule out a config problem or bug in your browser.
--
Stuart Morgan