[mythtv] Mythgallery internal video player

Matthew Wire devel at mrwire.co.uk
Thu Aug 24 14:08:27 UTC 2006

Attached patch to allow selection of internal video player in
mythgallery.

Currently, all I get when I try and play a video file within the gallery
is a black screen that I cannot exit from (the files play fine within
mythvideo).
Any idea why this would be?

The only messages in mythfrontend log I get are:
03:49.620 TV: Attempting to change from None to WatchingPreRecorded
2006-08-24 15:03:49.620
RingBuf(/media/gandalf/data/media/photos/AlienSong.mpg):
OpenFile(/media/gandalf/data/media/photos/AlienSong.mpg, 12)
2006-08-24 15:03:49.621
RingBuf(/media/gandalf/data/media/photos/AlienSong.mpg):
CalcReadAheadThresh(4000 KB)
-> threshhold(146 KB) min read(32 KB) blk size(64 KB)