[mythtv] Patch to accept remote buttons as logical identifiers

Navaho Gunleg navahogunleg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 13:09:50 UTC 2006

OK thanks, point taken -- will do. I was a bit confused about when to
create a ticket, or just post it to the devel mailinglist.

For this, I have created ticket number #2239.

Thanks again,
NG

On 8/24/06, Stuart Morgan <stuart at tase.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thursday 24 August 2006 11:24, Navaho Gunleg wrote:
> > I've been happily using it and think IMHO it's an worthy addition.
>
> If you want me, or anyone for that matter, to consider adding your patches to
> Myth you will need to attach them to a ticket (either #757 or a new one).
>
> You will also have to add the new files to the diff (svn add) and make sure
> they are updated against svn head. Make sure your code adheres to the mythtv
> coding standards too.
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Coding_Standards
>
> So I don't have to keeping referring back to this thread could you provide a
> brief summary of the changes, intended  affect etc in the ticket.
>
> Thanks.
> --
> Stuart Morgan

"The pioneers of a warless world are the young men (and women) who
refuse military service"
- Albert Einstein