[mythtv] Incorrect colors with ATI X1400

Lukas Kasprowicz lukas.kasprowicz at online.de
Tue Aug 22 20:07:20 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 22. August 2006 00:05 schrieb Daniel Kristjansson:
> On Mon, 2006-08-21 at 18:16 -0400, Jack Radigan wrote:
> > Moved to SVN 10859 and noticed two things.
>
> You mean svn head, not 0.19-fixes, right?

Hi,

I checked current svn head with X1400 i have the same problems with dvb even
the blueosd is swapped red - blue.

i am going to play tomorrow a bit with some changes (e.g. driver) to get it
(maybe) working.

I am not using any deint.

I do not remember that the colors were swapped watching recordings with
earlier svn revisions. But i am going to check this tomorrow.

Lukas