[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r10773 by danielk

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Tue Aug 22 13:33:48 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 16:49, mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
> Fixes #2177. Hides channels hidden in EPG when channel flipping.
>
> I'm not sure if this really is better. I read the arguements from last year
> and restored the behaviour that was implemented then. However, if you don't
> like it there is a boolean "skip_non_visible" in channelutil.cpp, if you
> flip that these channels will only be hidden in the EPG and not in channel
> flipping.

I note the old code to hide visible channels is still there and would still
work, any reason why you chose your solution over just using the existing
flag to getChannels? At least for 0.20 this should work as intended, or not?
The "skip_non_visible" bool could still be used, it would just need to be
moved up to the old code.
--
Stuart Morgan