[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r10766 by awithers

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Tue Aug 15 08:09:05 UTC 2006

> As discussed on IRC, with the MythVideo patch #2159 applied, this needs to
> also detect the case when the filename IS the VIDEO_TS directory. Now it
> doesn't, thus refuses to play the DVD backup directories from MythVideo.

1) I was wrong, I tried to reproduce it, couldn't, looked at the code and
then saw where it took the parent.

2) Even if I wasn't wrong I have code in MythVideo that could build the mrl
and not need any help from the internal player. (I was going to use that
until I e-mailed Stanley Kamithi).

I assure you, the crazy people who create directories of their DVDs with cp
will not be left out.

--
Anduin Withers