[mythtv] mythtv features i've been working on.

Gnome42 Gnome42 gnome42 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 15:42:13 UTC 2006

> > 2) PIP between a Recorded Show and Live TV. From the Embedded "Watch
> > Recordings" window, select "Play in PIP" and the recording starts up as a
> > PIP. Even works for DVDs using the internal dvd player. I like to watch a
> > recording
> > while playing an exercise video. I use Picture by Picture for this.

Hi Stanley, I'm not quite sure if you are looking for bug reports yet.
Here is a little one if you are. :)

After further testing I have found a reproducible segfault in the frontend.

Steps to reproduce: start watching a recording, bring up LiveTV in PiP
('v' key), switch focus to PiP ('b' key), attempt to change channels,
then the frontend segfaults.

Also, the SwapPiP key seems to be more reliable now. I can SwapPiP may
times now without problems. Don't know for sure if this is from your
changes.

Question:
> 5) Selecting "Watch TV" first checks if a tuner is free. If not, it plays
> the
> newest recording. Option available to turn off the feature.

Where is the option to "turn off the feature"?

Regards,

Shane