[mythtv] MPEG2->MPEG2 Transcode Errored (0.19 fixes)

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Tue Aug 8 06:39:33 UTC 2006

* On Fri Aug 04, 2006 at 10:55:08AM +0200, Thomas B?rkel wrote:
> When I run mythtranscode from the command line like this, it works OK:

> When it is run from mythbackend, it errors.

You should try running it from the command line using the same exact
command that the jobqueue is running and see if the issue still
occurs.

If you turn on JobQueue debugging using "mythbackend -v jobqueue", then
the JobQueue will print out the exact command that it is running
and you can try that from the command line.  The error vs non-error
is probably because you are passing different arguments to mythtranscode,
not because it is being run from the JobQueue or not.

--
Chris