[mythtv] Current status of dvb-s scanning

Zdzislaw Gorlicki zdzisekg at comcast.net
Tue Aug 8 00:16:56 UTC 2006

Jan Kleinig wrote:
> Hi,
no, mine does not abort. it simply don't return correct results if any.
some sats such as hispasats 30W and IA5 @ 97W seem to scan ok, while
AMC4 @ 101W or 103W or 116.8W does not return any channels. it returns
some bogus data for transponders, but no channels. on 123W I can scan
one transponder while not others although I get a lock on them. On some
sats, doing the transponder scan, after getting a lock, it finds new
transponders and adds them to the database everytime i do a scan. there
is quite few other issues.