[mythtv] Myth TV - Cable Box Unable to Change Channel from KeyBoard and Blank Recording

Vamshi Reddy vareddy20002000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 04:12:32 UTC 2006

                    I have setup Myth TV on Suse Linux 10.0.

 The Setup is fine, I am able to watch Live TV and Record.

 The Issue comes when I start using my DVB Cable Box from HUMAX ND-1000C.

 I am using a Composite -0 out from my Cable Box to my Hauppauge PVR150 MCE.

 I am able to change my channels thru the Cable Box Remote, I am however not able to change the
 channels through my UP/DOWN arrow keys on my Keyboard.

 Also there does not seem to be an issue when Myth TV plays Live TV, the Live Recording into mnt/store is viewable, but when I try to schedule a recording then I get distorted signals and lines.

 I am not sure as to what default channel Myth TV is tuned into, so that I can use it for recording?

 Also how do I make my Keyboard work for changing the channels, I am some how thinking that these two issues are interlinked.

 Please advice.

 Thank You