[mythtv] Live TV channel up/down broken in SVN

Dan Wilga mythtv-dev at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Tue Aug 1 15:50:12 UTC 2006

Since installing 10665 last night, I've noticed that channel up/down
only shows channels from my default sourceid (2), and ignores
anything from my other source, 3. Also, contrary to previous
versions, the "visible" flag is ignored, and all channels in that
source are displayed.

The EPG works exactly the same as it always has. Only up/down is
broken. My channel table seems fine.

I'd be happy to try to help diagnose this, if somebody would point me
to the relevant source file(s).