[mythtv] Eskil's shoutcast patch for current svn?

Zdzislaw Gorlicki zdzisekg at comcast.net
Tue Aug 1 06:05:48 UTC 2006

I figured it out.

Here's a music-ui.xml for use with MythCenter-wide. Should also work
with other wide themes. Just drop it in themes/MythCenter-wide/

By the way, I'm no longer able to edit the id3tags. Pressing "I" for
radio stations works, but it does not for the rest of my collection. It
might be that my setup is messed up, but it did work just before I
applied your patch.