[mythtv] qt embedded & directfb

Peter Schade l-case at gmx.net
Thu Apr 27 08:10:30 UTC 2006

I started a page in the wiki
(http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythTV_in_Framebuffer) to summerize the
efforts for an Howto for this. I have searched around and found some start
points. It would be really cool if anybody wich compiled mythtv with
DirectFB can have a look at this and edit if he see's any errors.

I will try to compile it on the weekend, but my epia will take a long time
for this :(

Bye Peter