[mythtv] change recordedmarkup.type to tinyint?

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Sun Apr 23 18:22:07 UTC 2006

On Sunday 23 April 2006 19:04, henri naccache wrote:
> is there a ticket for this, or a wiki entry that describes the work that
> needs to be done?

Much of the work has already been done in my tree, I just got sidetracked
dealing with some DVB issues and other work.

There isn't a ticket or wiki entry, although there is a note to the effect
that the change is due to happen on the recordedmarkup page in the wiki. If
there is a log online for the #mythtv irc channel you might find record of
the discussion on the issue.
--
Stuart Morgan