[mythtv] syncronizing 2 master backends

Stephen Boddy stephen.boddy at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 23 13:30:47 UTC 2006

On Sunday 23 April 2006 11:08, Colin Guthrie wrote:
> Kyle Schlansker wrote:
> > Has anyone tried this?
>
> While I don't know much about your house, surely it would be easier to
> run a cable and forget the wireless ;)

Not everyone owns their own house, meaning we're not allowed to go drilling
through walls or floors and running cable. I rent, so I have the imperfect
solution of a bright blue ethernet cable running down my flats hallway. I
could try and use wireless, but I've heard too many conflicting stories as to
whether it is possible or not.

--
Steve Boddy