[mythtv] MFD

Guillaume Membré guillaume.ml at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 00:08:59 UTC 2006

Maybe I miss understood something : I read this file but I don't
understand how to get it working with mythfrontend ? Is there a new
menu that should appears ? or new options ? does it replace mythmusic
? (I think the answer is no for the last question)
Or is it a daemon that can only be controled by telnet and/or web ?

Mythfrontend does not seems to see a new plugins even if I restart it
several times.

sorry for the noise but I'm very interesting in this functionnality.

Best regards
Guillaume