[mythtv] Should I add a new cardtype to the database?

Bryan Bennetts bbennetts at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Apr 21 18:58:31 UTC 2006

On Friday 21 Apr 2006 19:35, Isaac Richards wrote:
>  The current ivtv api will be going away at some point.

Hmm, I didn't know that (not really a surprising hole in my knowledge).
However, 'some point' could be a looong way away, and it'd be nice if I could
use my h/w encoder without using a half hacked mythtv / cx88-blackbird.

What would you suggest?  Once the IVTV API has left the field of play, the 2
cardtypes could be merged...