[mythtv] UI update/paint problems on Mac OS X 10.4.6 (ppc)

Andrew Kimpton awk at awkward.org
Wed Apr 19 02:26:45 UTC 2006

On Apr 18, 2006, at 9:38 PM, Nigel Pearson wrote:

>> I couldn't find any mention of anything like this on the lists - is
>> this a new problem ?
>
> 	No. See posts titled "Re: Problems entering guide - problem found"
> and Trac ticket #1432

Thanks - I 'googled' for problems like this but I foolishly didn't
search the bug database. I'm interested in taking a look at fixing
this problem esp. if you're currently too busy to spend time on it.

it'll probably take me a while to get my head around the Qt'isms but
I'm optimistic 8-) I've quite a bit of experience in UI particularly
cross-platform ones, just not Qt. I wrote the cross platform layer
that BIAS (http://www.bias-inc.com) uses for it's audio plugins, and
worked on a number of other cross platform UI projects prior to that.

Andrew 8-)

P.S. I used to live in Lane Cove in Sydney when I was working at the
Digital offices at the end of Mowbray Road (near the Epping road
junction).