[mythtv] ring buffer and live TV

Felix Rubinstein felixru at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 19:42:36 UTC 2006

Why do you impose limitations on users?
Why not to let it choose what he/she wants?
Did it ever occured to you that your're doing a project for many users or
you always though about running it on different hardware?

And what about live tv, really live like real-time live tv with buffering
capabilities, man, you have commercial products doing it on old hardware
pretty good with 0 (zero) delay!

Improper use of myth, what improper in connecting myth with S-Video without
EPG?
Guys, stop imposing limitations, your're running on Linux, you have all the
fancy libraries and OS, just don't impose limitations on users, give it a
chance by any mean, copilation flag, run-time flag, anything.

Thanks.