[mythtv] Preview of my MusicPatch for Mythweb/Mythmusic....

joggl jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Sat Apr 15 18:19:53 UTC 2006

i currently improved nothing on the frontend plugin side, i only changed the
databse structure. i think the ability to control mythmusic (frontend party)
via mythweb should be
take up when the mfd is used.

i plan a few extensions to the frontend (like more music folders, etc) but
this will come later, when all works.

the only advantage of the frontend part now is that it loads a lot faster
(on my machine).