[mythtv] Bug in DVBSignalMonitorTS?

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Tue Apr 11 06:51:27 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 11 April 2006 02:36, Mark Buechler wrote:
> Can you check the version numbers on your PAT? I finally figured out
> what's going on with my problem Check ticket 1619 for details.
> Basically, the version numbers on my PATs are all 0.

My PAT's and PMT's version numbers are greater than 0.

The RunTableMonitorSR doesn't work here too if just call it in
RunTableMonitor. But if I change the true in SupportsTSMonitoring to
false it works if PMT and PAT are not larger than a TS-packet.

I'm pretty sure my problem is a timing/thread synchronizing problem.

Janne