[mythtv] Memory leaks in SVN

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 17:17:33 UTC 2006

I'd like to mention that what's currently in SVN breaks DVB-S - at least for
me anyway when it comes to simply tuning (I haven't tried scanning in ages).
It has something to do with caching the PAT. If I turn off the caching it's
much better but still not perfect. About 1/10 tunes fail, often times when
tuning to a different transport on the same NIT so I know it's not related
to using a rotor.

- Mark.