[mythtv] Memory leaks in SVN

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Sun Apr 9 14:40:15 UTC 2006

Hi

>We know precisely the reason behind the 'funny names', we just haven't written
>a permanent solution yet. There are some patches and explainations in ticket
>#1485. The sdt.patch for example should fix the majority (all?) of the funny
>names.

Hmm, that patch seems to be already merged into svn 9647 which is what I
am using?  Still getting those funny names though

I am just scanning the notes on the ticket, but I am not immediately
seeing the reason for the issue?

Can you direct me to do some more directed debugging on this please
(assuming it's of use and that someone more knowledgable isn't already
on the case?)

Cheers

Ed W