[mythtv] disable deinterlacing for 720p

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 19:58:04 UTC 2006

question about ticket 1469, http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/1469

I've got BOB deinterlacing on for my 1080i and PVR-150 content, it
looks to be working great, and now with my new FX5200, I'm hoping to
get XvMC going. Problem is, it seems like BOB is causing my 720p
playback to use up all my CPU and stutter, but if I turn it off
doesn't have the issue. So if I'm reading this ticket right, it should
let me set BOB on but not use it for my 720p recordings correct?

If so, I'm going to try applying it to the fixes branch.

thanks folks!

--
Steve