[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9633 by danielk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Fri Apr 7 22:07:20 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 15:31 -0500, Robert Kulagowski wrote:
> > Can you try increasing the timeouts in the scanner?
> I'll do that.  Anything else significant you'd like me to enable / look for?

You can enable "-v siparser,channel" debugging in mythtv-setup which
will provide more info, which may be useful.

Also you might want to use the channel editor in mythfrontend (key 'E'
in LiveTV) to edit the channels, this will pull in datadirect info to
autofill the fields so long as one field matches the info in your
datadirect source (i.e. fill in the callsign or channel name and hit
the probe button). Also, after you exit LiveTV after editing channels
myth will update your datadirect listings to match the channels you
actually get.

-- Daniel