[mythtv] MythSocket class

Janne Grunau janne-mythtv at grunau.be
Wed Apr 5 22:00:07 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 23:09, Jim Westfall wrote:
> Ok, I will try and add locking and refcounts this weekend.  I assume
> there would also be no objecting to pulling in read/writestringlist
> functions?

No objections from me either.  I'm debugging right now a deadlock in the
QSocket::{Read|Write}Block() calls in read/writestringlist functions.
A `while /bin/true; do wget http://mythbackend:6544; done` trigger it
after a few minutes. It seems to be somehow related to scheduler
activity.

I won't pursue it until the socket handling has changed.

bye Janne