[mythtv] Multiple jump-point hits need to be multiply unwound

Wed Apr 5 10:31:03 UTC 2006

Hi,
   I know the UI stuff is still being worked, but I just wanted to
mention this minor glitch I found with r9595:

   If you hit the 'epg' jump-point multiple times, then you multiple
instances of the epg are opened on top of each other, and you need to
hit esc the same number of times to unwind them.

   It is almost a feature :)

Be well,

Will        :-}

--
Dr William Uther                           National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 8306 0424               Computer Science and Engineering

Web: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/   or  http://www.nicta.com.au/

NICTA email Disclaimer:
http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/NICTAEmailDisclaimer.html
UNSW email Disclaimer: