[mythtv] bug in configure script

Simon Crute simon-mythdev at geordie.demon.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 12:06:45 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I'm working (in my spare time) on a set of DIFFs to make the spec files in the
wiki (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Mythtv-svn-rpmbuild.spec) so that
they build on suse based distributions.

There's a bug in the configure script for mythtv 0.19 (and latest SVN)

It makes the assumption that include paths in ld.so.conf are relative and not
absolute. In suse distributions, these are absolute paths. So, the configure
script ends up looking for paths in /etc//etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
not /etc/ld.so.conf.d/*.conf

The attached 2 line patch should get round the problem, but perhaps there's a
more elegant fix. (I'm no developer)

Hope this helps.

--
Simon Crute