[mythtv] Generic Window Support (PiP) + HDTV

%Sriskanthan Nadarajah ESRIS at ntu.edu.sg
Fri Sep 30 22:11:47 UTC 2005

Hi Paul
Last month WINUX-iT has released a P-i-P window version of the USB2.0 based Digital TV box for PC. This technology allows multiwindow dynamically as well as HDTV. To achieve HDTV one need to use a 3G processor. The approach taken is to the the row stream into the PC and process it locally. The P-i-P is very dynamic. Current version is only supports DVB-T.
You may visit  http://WWW.WINUX-it.COM
email: marketing at winux-it.com

Sris