[mythtv] High CPU load with mythfrontend SVN#7335

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Wed Sep 28 11:29:55 UTC 2005

On Wed 28 September 2005 12:12, Tj NG wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Not sure if this is related to your recent commits, but watching
> recordings with mythfrontend now takes up 99.9% of CPU.
>
> Anybody else seeing this problem?
>
> This is with Rev. 7335.

Yep I'm seeing the same. It is to do with one of Daniel's commits as the
problem appeared in the last 24 hours (7319-7335).

I haven't the time until this evening to chase the exact cause of the problem
and as I'm not fluent in the Myth code someone will likely beat me to a
solution.
--
Stuart Morgan