[mythtv] tracking program deletion in log?

Mark Kundinger mkundinger at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 01:57:24 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I apologize that this is of a somewhat troubleshooting nature, but the
users list wasn't able to help.  For some reason, MythTV really likes
to delete recordings of mine, even though it's not set to.  I'm using a
version from SVN about a week ago, Auto Expire Method is set to "none",
and I even have some programs which were set to not auto-expire get
deleted.  I also have over 100 gigs of free disk space.

Problem is, when a program gets deleted, I cannot find a log file (or
db log entry) that mentions that it's even happening, let alone
something saying *why* the recording was deleted.

What do I need to do to get this information?

thanks,
Mark