[mythtv] Problem with MythPhone

antoine.vergos at netcourrier.com antoine.vergos at netcourrier.com
Wed Sep 21 15:25:03 UTC 2005

Hello

I would like to use MythPhone but there is a problem.
As you probably know, the init function of this module create a thread that runs in backend.
I dont know why but this thread make mythtv crash sometimes at this point :

-- sipSocket->waitForMore(1000/SIP_POLL_PERIOD) --

(in the sipfsm.cpp file)
I've try to cancel this instruction and replace it by a call to a sleep(). But it as the same effect.
Has someone already seen this bug ?
Thank u
Antoine