[mythtv] New MythTV Wiki...

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Wed Sep 21 08:23:52 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 21 September 2005 03:07 am, Jochen Kühner wrote:
> When will the New Wiki be ready fort he public???

Not yet.

> I also think the MythTV homepage needs a update, because there are Links to
> the cvs although svn is now used.

The only link is to viewcvs, which is still valid (though out of date).

> And the MythTV Forums, Gosammer Threads(for the Mailing lists archive)
> should be linked.

They have been for years.

> And will the MythTV Documentation be Included in the Wiki, so that it can
> be changed easier???

No.    Judging by the crap that people have already added to the wiki (when
they're even supposed to be do that yet), I would have to spend large amounts
of time simply fixing spelling and grammar, let alone making sure that the
actual content was accurate.

Isaac