[mythtv] SVN Compile error - "c_huffman.h:376: warning: missing braces around initializer"

Jason Weinstein potuncle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 00:52:02 UTC 2005

SVN revision 7274
Kernel 2.6.12-rc6

Using:
./configure --disable-joystick-menu --disable-firewire --disable-ivtv
--enable-dvb --dvb-path=/usr/src/downlo
ad/kernel/linux-2.6.12-rc6/include --enable-xvmc --enable-opengl-vsync
--disable-lirc

While compiling I get:
file included from siparser.cpp:10:
atsc_huffman.h:376: warning: missing braces around initializer (this line
repeated about 50 times)
c_huffman.h:635: warning: missing braces around initializer (this line
repeated about 50 times)

Compile completes with no other errors. Should I be concerned? If so, am I
correct to belive that the DVB code I'm using, which came with the kernel,
is outdated?

Thanks much,

Jason