[mythtv] ivtv (pvr350) snow on upgrade to recent svn

Chad Jannusch bgmncwj at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 14:59:23 UTC 2005

I had this problem recently too, I have 3 PVR150 cards each fed from a
DirecTV reciever. MythTV works great using the perl script to change each
recievers channel, but it won't initially tune channel 3 on any of the
cards. After a reboot I manually have to use ptune to change the channel on
the cards (just once per reboot, but it's still a pain). Do you happen to be
using a cable box/other reciever to feed your PVR350?

--Chad Jannusch