[mythtv] backend stops responding to clients if you exit and try to re-enter live tv

Jon Whitear jon at whitear.org
Sun Sep 18 12:27:18 UTC 2005

David Maher wrote:

>I am not sure if this is a problem with my setup or with the svn version
>of myth.
>I am running svn 7270, FC4 with vanilla 2.6.13 kernel

Someone has raised a ticket (#349) that seems to be the same thing, so I
guess it's not just your setup. I'm getting the same behaviour, although
I haven't compared the logs yet. I'm running svn 7020 on Gentoo with 2
DVB cards on the backend, and svn 7206 on Gentoo on a diskless EPIA on
the frontend.

Cheers,

Jon