[mythtv] Problems with BBC 1 / 2 Scotland on Astra 28.2

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Sep 13 17:14:43 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-09-13 at 17:30 +0000, Allan Stirling wrote:
> Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> > I meant for you to do a scan not a tune with USE_SIPARSER disabled, if
> > you send me a log of that (with "-v siparser,channel") I may be able to
> > help you.
> Well, that's nice and short. I think I'm being hit by wait_for_backend
> returning before it's actually got a lock again..
Actually that's what is supposed to happen. It's just waiting for the tuner
to leave the old frequency, the signal monitor waits for the lock on the
new frequency.

You got nothing after "Starting SIScanner"? That is not supposed to happen.

Also you seem to be missing the start of the log...
So, I don't know if the right pieces of infrastructure started up.

-- Daniel